Help prevent injuries and save lives. If you are interested in creating a partnership with Safe Communities Humboldt & Area, please contact us at 306-682-0705 or email@example.com.
Our organization is funded entirely through memberships and grants, and unfortunately, we do not seem to fit under any sort of provincial government department. Therefore, we recently added a new level to our membership program-Platinum level Corporate Sponsorship. When a corporation sponsors our organization at this level, they will partner with Safe Communities Humboldt & Area year-round in its entirety, maximizing their brand exposure and continually promoting their support for community involvement, injury prevention and safety, rather than on just one or two specific programs or events in the year.
Platinum Member-Corporate Sponsorship ($5,000+)
- Same as Gold Member PLUS
- Logo displayed on jumbo screen welcoming drivers to Humboldt “A Safe Community” proudly sponsored by listed Platinum members
- Recognition on local program materials including but not limited to posters, banners (company provided) and other program specific materials for all events, indicating your commitment to safety year-round
- Nomination for an Ambassador for Safety Award through Safe Communities Canada and Parachute for which winners are recognized nationally and covered by local media.
Gold Member ($1,000-$4,999)
- Same as Silver Member PLUS
- Logo listing you as a Gold Member on our website
- Recognition on Safe Communities Humboldt & Area Facebook page for the calendar year (company logo)
- Recognition on local program materials including but not limited to posters and other program specific materials (for one of our programs of your choice held within the year)
Silver Member ($500 – $999)
- Same as Bronze Member PLUS
- Recognition on local program materials including but not limited to posters and other program specific materials (for one of our programs of our choice held within the year)
Bronze Member ($50 – $499)
- Membership Certificate
- Recognition on www.safecommunitieshumboldt.ca for the calendar year (name only) as a Bronze Member
All members are welcome to attend Safe Community Humboldt & Area Board Meetings.
Advance notice of all guests of at least one week is required.