A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to make the 2022 P.A.R.T.Y. (Prevent Alcohol & Risk Related Trauma in Youth) Program held on May 4th & 11th, a “lifesaving” success!
- City of Humboldt
- Humboldt & District Chamber of Commerce
- Access Communications Children’s Fund
- Humboldt & District Ambulance Services
- Humboldt Fire Department & Protective Services
- Humboldt RCMP
- The City of Humboldt Community & Leisure Services Department
- RCMP Workshop- Lanigan RCMP Traffic Collision Reconstruction Team
- ER Workshop- Humboldt District Health Complex Emergency Room Department staff
- Therapies Workshop- Humboldt District Health Complex Therapies Department staff
- MHAS Workshop- Mara Doepker & Jacob Wasserman
- Horizon School Division Counsellors
- Discovery Towing
- Mock Crash victim makeup-Norbert LeBlanc, Roger Nordick, Rhonda Mortensen
- Malinoski & Danyluik Funeral Home
- Schuler-Lefebvre Funeral Chapel
- Coroners David Bykowy & Marion Fetter
- HCI Student Action Squad
- Horizon School Division & the students and staff of Englefeld, Humboldt, Lanigan, Middle Lake and Watson schools
- Southland bus company
- Rosanne Griffin, Juanine Korte, Niamh Menz, Marion Fetter, Yoonjin Park, Maria Leonard, Brenda Curtis, Susan Dunne, Annette Magus, Sarah Miller, Linda Salikin-Dufault, Rosalie Venderbuhs, Gage Gosselin, Calum McAnally and Andrea Tonn.
Special thanks to our Survivor Presenters: Brenda Shrader & Addie Francis for your courage, determination and spirit, and to the respectable, courteous and attentive Grade 9 and 10 students in our communities.
To everyone involved in this very important program, your commitment, energy and dedication to safety in our communities is sincerely appreciated.