Thank you to everyone who helped to make our 2014 P.A.R.T.Y. Program event days at the Humboldt Convention Centre on May 22nd for Annaheim, Bruno, Englefeld, Lake Lenore, Three Lakes and Watson Schools and May 29th for HCI, LeRoy and Muenster School a huge success!
- Community Initiatives Fund
2014 Community Partners:
- Humboldt Fire Department
- Humboldt & District Ambulance Services
- Humboldt RCMP
- Saskatoon Health Region
- The City of Humboldt Community & Leisure Services Department
- Humboldt District Health Complex & Emergency Room, Addictions & therapies departments within.
- Rilling Bus Ltd.
- Discovery Towing
- Malinoski & Danyluik Funeral Home
- Schuler & Lefebvre Funeral Chapel
- Coroners Maria Leonard & Norbert LeBlanc
- Humboldt SADD Chapter
- Humboldt Journal
- Horizon School Division & the schools in Bruno, Englefeld, Humboldt, Lake Lenore, Middle Lake, Muenster and Watson.
Rosemarie Buttinger, Cassie Crone, Paige Dunne, Thelma Gasmo, Nora Gies, Grace Griffiths, Krista Grimson, Lynne Hoeber, Rosanne Griffin, Sheryl Korte, Annette Magus, Irene Mickelsen, Amanda Reifferscheid, Linda Salikin- Dufault, Phyllis Wasserman and Elaine Zimmer.
Special thanks to our Survivor Presenters Brenda Shrader & Kelly Weber for your courage, determination and spirit and to the Grade 9 & 10 students in our communities.
To everyone involved in this very important program, your commitment, energy, and dedication to safety in our communities is sincerely appreciated.
Now, we look to 2015! For our 2015 event days, we are looking for:
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Your efforts and dedication to our communities and our youth are sincerely appreciated!
If you are interested in getting involved in the Safe Communities Humboldt & Area P.A.R.T.Y Program by becoming a Community Partner, Sponsor, Volunteer or Presenter, please contact us! We would love to hear from you!
A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who contributes each year to make every Humboldt & Area P.A.R.T.Y. Program event day a success!